FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

FSrealWX Interface disappears once P3D is active window

More
4 years 3 months ago #2151 by flyguy1
I just downloaded FSrealWX v3. Everything works fine, the weather data is downloaded, the sim is being connected, BUT: as soon as I minimize the FSrealWX window and switch over to my sim, the FSrealWX window just disappears and I can't reopen it again, the weather doesn't disconnect though. The only way to get it back for me is to restart the weather engine, which is bad because then all the weather reloads again, and as soon as I switch back to the sim, the window disappears again.
Am I doing somethin wrong or is this a real bug?

Im using P3D v3 on Windows 10
The following user(s) said Thank You: Restavr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #2152 by Restavr
The application is minimized to the system tray, you need to click on the triangle that opens the list of hidden applications in the tray, right-click on the program icon and select "Show FSrealWX".

Maybe the settings to make a choice, minimize to tray or task bar. But if it will be in the next version of the program.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin

More
4 years 3 months ago #2153 by SilloAdmin
Hello

I have a setting built in, minimize window or system tray. Stay tuned. Update is coming soon.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Restavr

Time to create page: 1.370 seconds