FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

FSRealWX & FSX Steam Edition

More
4 years 3 months ago #2218 by thecody1000
You would have thought that when someone develops a piece of software, they would have tested this to make sure it actually works.

Yes, I've read the manual, yes I have set the path to Sim to: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/FSX

But not so surprisingly, I get this:

15:20:31:668 - (Controller) - FSrealWX Key was not found
15:20:32:339 - (ConnectWorker) - not connected, Sim not Found
15:20:32:440 - (Interface FSUIPC) - Connect FAILED, 2 : not connected
15:20:32:440 - (Controller) - JobID:1 JobName:Connect Finished, Error: 1

Plus, this product only gives me the option to connect via FSUIPC and not FSUIPS & SimConnect - despite installing simconnect.

I am really beginning to lose my temper with this, If I expect to follow a manual I expect the product to actually work. Whover wrote this manual clearly doesn't know the product

Absolutely idiotic!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #2219 by SilloAdmin
The software has been tested by hundreds of users. And I would have thought that it is not too difficult to give me more information.

But your last remark makes the solution easier for me.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
4 years 3 months ago #2220 by thecody1000
Well let me know what information you need.

The product does not behave the way in which the manual says it does - does the product work with the steam version of FSX?

Thank you

More
4 years 3 months ago #2221 by SilloAdmin
Both programs started with admin rights, so FSX and FSrealWX?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #2222 by Restavr
I have a suspicion that a 64-bit version of the program was installed, which does not work with FSX. Dear code1000, take a screenshot of your settings and the window of the program itself.
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Restavr.

Time to create page: 1.369 seconds