FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Trying to buy FSrealWX 3.0

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #2311 by OldSkull
I downloaded the trial version of FSrealWX 3 in December. I would have paid for the full version right there as I've used the previos version and loved it, but couldn't find anyway to pay so I gave up and waited until the version expired, assuming it would give me some link to buy etc. Well, no... Eventually I came to back to this site to find a way to buy the software. I "Buy Now" option, which of course takes me to another website (simMarket), that took me to PayPal as expected... I paid the 20 euros and PayPal returned me to the simMarket site... Except that about 30 hours after the transaction there's no record anywhere of my payment (simMarket says they "didn't receive it"). Before you tell me I have to figure this out with simMarket and you have "nothing to do with it", well, I'm buying a FSrealWX product... I didn't chose to pay via simMarket. FSrealWX took me to simMarket... I don't know what's going on, I've used PayPal hundreds of times and never, ever had any issue with it... Now suddenly my "transaction disappears", so I'm wary of just "trying again"... Is there a way I can pay FSrealWX *DIRECTLY* without having to use shady and fishy intermediaries...?? Another thing I don't understand is that apparently I have to wait 24 hours after I pay to get my key... why the wait period...? This is unheard of, paying for something online and then having to "wait" a whole day for the key to be delivered... For much as I love FSrealWX, if I cannot pay for it in a trustworthy manner I, sadly, won't pay for it. I hope you streamline your payment process so the customer doesn't end up being tossed from website to website trying to find out whether he was scammed by a third party or not...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #2313 by SilloAdmin
FSrealWX can only be purchased through simmarket.

Please send me your PayPal purchase receipt.
info@fsrealwx.de

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #2323 by mhopkins735
I've been using beta version 3.0.1.1679 for some time and tried to upgrade to the full version 3.0. I did download the latest version of 3.0 but now it wants a registration code. I'm happy to upgrade but cannot find a way to upgrade. The only option seems to be to buy a new version and pay full price.

Why is an upgrade not available anywhere??

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #2324 by SilloAdmin
Unfortunately there is no upgrade function or download, because FSrealWX 3.0 is sold through a new shop. You have to buy the new version through Simmarket.
But FSrealWX Pro also runs for a long time.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

Time to create page: 0.990 seconds