FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Network Error 3

More
3 years 2 months ago #2834 by lvolka
Network Error 3 was created by lvolka
Running FSX under Win 10 64 bit operating system with FSUIPC installed and running correctly. FSrealWX connects to FSX but on trying to download weather instantly get message "Network Error 3: host wxdata2.fsrealwx.net not found". Confirmed network connection was good. Tried various configuration changes under SETTINGS to no avail.
I am at a loss as to what to try next. Reviewed operating manual and confirmed all my settings conform to recommended settings. Please help!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #2835 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic Network Error 3
Solved?
Probably a brief outage in the network center.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lvolka, niksan29

More
3 years 2 months ago #2836 by lvolka
Replied by lvolka on topic Network Error 3
Thank you for your prompt reply. Unfortunately, no it is not solved. I am sure it is not a problem with my network as I was going back and forth between internet and your app trying to search for how to resolve this. My internet service was uninterrupted and reliable during these sessions. Can you perhaps suggest something else that would trigger this message? I am continuing to research and reach out to resolve this and any help would be greatly appreciated.

More
3 years 2 months ago #2837 by lvolka
Replied by lvolka on topic Network Error 3
Thank you, thankyou, thank you. You were 100% correct. Apparently the NOAA center was down over the period of time I was accessing it. Surprised me by how long they were down but I am new to this. Many thanks and Happy New to you and yours. I am off to enjoy your app.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin

Time to create page: 1.261 seconds