FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Does not connect to FSX

More
6 years 6 months ago #1499 by DWhite2993
I use a batch (.bat) file when starting FSX in order to start all my FS related programs simultaneously, instead of having to open them one-by-one. If I have auto-connect selected in FSrealWX settings, it fails to connect while FSX is still loading. With auto-connect selected you cannot attempt to manually connect to FSX, and have to close and reopen the program.

Is there a way to delay the connection attempt for about 60 seconds to allow FSX to load first?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #1503 by aieksperten
Replied by aieksperten on topic Does not connect to FSX
Use the PAUSE command between the two run/start commands. You have ti presss the spacebar when you want the second program to start.
OR
Search the web for pause.exe, downloaad the program and use this program with the option of setting the number of second to wait before the batfile continues.

More
6 years 6 months ago #1504 by DWhite2993
Replied by DWhite2993 on topic Does not connect to FSX
Thanks @aieksperten!

That's just what I needed. I ended up using the "Timeout 60" command so that it loads without needing any inputs.

More
6 years 4 months ago #1515 by suupercub
Replied by suupercub on topic Does not connect to FSX
What I'd like to know is how to get FSReal Wx to work! I just spent $25 USD and received NO directions on how to download and install...for a mildly computer-illiterate person. Is there anyone here who can spell it out step by step how to get this program to work? I've emailed that German website stating the same thing but so far have received no reply. Googled them and all I see is a bunch of goobledy gook...I don't speak German.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin

More
6 years 4 months ago #1516 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic Does not connect to FSX

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
6 years 4 months ago #1517 by suupercub
I'm sorry, but this doesn't help. I have purchased and registered your application but have not received any directions on how to install/download the program. When I dialed up your website in an attempt to contact you, it was all in German. I don't speak that language. Can you walk me through download and install...in English? I have enlisted help in this matter, and a professional is just as confused as I am.

More
6 years 4 months ago #1518 by SilloAdmin
Here is the download list.
www.fsrealwx.net/index.php/downloads/fsrealwx-downloads

Download FSrealWX v2 2.04.0854 and enter your key. Thats all.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
6 years 4 months ago #1519 by suupercub
Your FSRealWx does NOT function. I have enlisted a professional technician to help but we have not succeeded in interfacing FSRealWx with the Microsoft Flight Simulator X. We continue to receive error messages, including "FS Not Connected and cannot write to file to FS" even though it says connected to the server. We have spent over two hours attempting to diagnose the problem but have come up empty. We need your assistance!

More
6 years 4 months ago #1520 by SilloAdmin
Started FSrealWX with admin rights?

Time to create page: 1.583 seconds