FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Application fails to start

More
5 years 6 months ago #1614 by Wilson-Steer
Hi Sillo, I did load the c++ redist, as I said before but it still says it can't find the dll file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #1615 by SilloAdmin
Which Win version?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #1616 by Wilson-Steer
I'm running XP which is what I was running before I reloaded the op system ... I did have a problem when I first loaded WX and the c+++ redist fixed it. So this is similar but slightly different ...
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Wilson-Steer.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #1617 by Wilson-Steer
Okay ... I've solved it. I knew the problem had to be at my end. When I reinstalled XP I didn't install SP3 and that was the problem. Starting up alright now ... thanks for the help ...
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Wilson-Steer. Reason: bad grammar

More
4 years 11 months ago #1836 by BigLarry1950
Mine doing same thing. The error pops up four times before closing down. For missing MSVCP120.dll file. I have both FS9 and FS-X (Steam version) on my D: Drive. So I installed FSRealWX on same drive.

More
4 years 11 months ago #1837 by SilloAdmin
Hello

Install Visual Studio redist 2013
www.fsrealwx.net/index.php/downloads/addional-downloads

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
4 years 10 months ago #1852 by BigLarry1950
I tried this .... There was three files available, not sure which one I was suppose to download. Still doesn't run without the error about missing file. My setup .... MSI B450 PRO VDH motherboard with Ryzen 3-2200G processor, 16 Gig (2 x 8) Ripjaw memory. MSI Navidia GTX 750 ti graphics card, 1 TByte conventional hard drive and a 500 Gig SSD. OS = Windows 10 version 1809. I need something that works. FS-9 and FS-X (Steam) will not connect to internet for downloading Real Weather within those programs.

More
4 years 10 months ago #1853 by SilloAdmin
Hello

Please try FSrealWX lite. This is my first version of FSrealWX.
www.fsrealwx.net/index.php/downloads/category/7-archiv

More
4 years 10 months ago #1863 by BigLarry1950
Thank you Sillo. This seems to be trying to work. I just now got to figure out how to run FS-9 and get it to interact with FSRealWX Lite. I tried a short flight with an Embraer Phenom 300 from South Bend to Peoria. I did get an error a couple of times that FSRealWx-Lite wasn't connecting to FS-9. I also noticed that the Barometric Pressure wasn't changing from 29.92 (default). I maximum altitude was 14,000 ft., so I expected that to change. I'll do more experimenting with this.

Time to create page: 1.635 seconds