FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Missing Key/30 Day Free Trial

More
1 week 3 days ago #2871 by kre756
Hi there. I'm trying to activate after downloading, but I have yet to receive a key. I would appreciate your assistance. Thank you so much!

Kevin
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #2872 by SilloAdmin
You have to buy the key via simmarket, then you will get the key from Simmarket directly after the purchase.

secure.simmarket.com/hanse-coders-fsrealwx-3.0.phtml

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
1 week 2 days ago #2873 by kre756
I see buy and purchase in your response. I'm looking for the free 30 day trial you advertise. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your reply. Thanks!

More
1 week 1 day ago #2874 by SilloAdmin
I do not understand the question. Do you not have the download for FSrealWX or has your 30-day trial expired?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29

Time to create page: 0.499 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.