FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Can't get Pro Bridge to work

More
8 years 5 months ago #961 by Rivervu42
I have the latest version of FSrealWX (v2.03.502) on my remote laptop and the Pro Bridge v1.00.80 on my FSX PC. When I run my FSX, the Bridge says "no connection to FS" and of course the FSrealWX program also says "not connected"

If on the other hand I run the FSrealWX directly on my FS PC without the Bridge, the program connects without an issue,. I have checked all the sharing and permissions but can't figure what I am doing wrong (or not doing). Is there a link available to instructions or a pdf manual available?

Mike Chute

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #962 by SilloAdmin
"FSrealWX-Bridge" connects to FS only when FSrealWX-Pro is connected to "FSrealWX-Bridge".

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
8 years 5 months ago #963 by Rivervu42
Okay I understand. So is this the order I am suppose to follow?

-open FSX on my PC
-open FSrealWX-Pro on my laptop and have the "path" pointed to my Flight Sim X on my PC.
-open FSrealWX-Bridge on my PC.

There is something not set right. When I open FSrealWX-Pro on my laptop it says "trying to connect to server--server not found" and on my PC with FSX running the FSrealWX-Bridge says "Server started-no connection to FS"

Mike Chute

More
8 years 5 months ago #964 by SilloAdmin
Do you start FSrealWX-Bridge with admin rights?
Ports and IP set correctly?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
8 years 5 months ago #965 by Rivervu42
Yes I run all programs as Administrator and I just rechecked all permissions on both computers and can see no problem

I haven't changed anything on the IP or Port info:

On the Laptop for FSrealWX-Pro, I have the interface as "Client/Server" and the Server IP shows 127.0.0.1 Port 17300
The Bridge says Server IP 192.168.2.13 (which is my Network) and Port 23500

Is this the problem?

More
8 years 5 months ago #966 by Rivervu42
OK I just changed FSrealWX-Pro to 192.168.2.13 and the Port to 23500 and IT WORKED!

I am so sorry. I am just not very knowledgeable. Thanks for your patience

Mike Chute
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin

Time to create page: 1.208 seconds