FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

FSrealWX weather update mode.

More
4 years 11 months ago #1733 by Fabiofsx
Hello.
I'm using the FSrealWX 2.04.0863 version.
Something is not clear for me about the update method during flights around 400 nm.
I just closed now a flight from Prague LKPR to Rome LIRF.
I can see that for the departure airport there are no problems, the program send correctly the relative metar to FSX and read the same values about wind speed , direction, clouds, and all.
The thing that i really don't understand is the updating method along the path.
I landed in Rome LIRF but in the FSrealWX window , i can read some german and austrian stations, and on the top, the last station listed in my trip is Padova LIPU that is around 200 nm to north from Rome.
In all the tries done i never found in the arrival airport the correct weather situation. It looks that FSrealWX after a certain number of nm, stop to follow the plane.
Settings were "MODEL FILE" whit slider at 150nm and download from NOAA.
Is something wrong in my settings?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #1734 by SilloAdmin
Hello
Model File is correct. move the slider slightly higher. round about 300NM.
Please send me the logfile next time.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #1735 by Fabiofsx
Thanks for your quick response Sillo.
I will try this evening a new path tracing the program and the FSX values at the arrival airport, attaching this time the log file.
For sure i do something wrong in settings, but at the moment the only way to see the same corresponding values in the FSrealWX window and in FSX weather situation window once landed in the destination airport, is before to start flight extending the slide so much to have the destination ICAO inside the radiuous.
For example 640 nm for a path LIMC to EDDL.
I will send a feedback, also because i'd like to understand if i can solve it, to buy full version.
Regards.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Fabiofsx.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin

More
4 years 11 months ago #1736 by Fabiofsx
Hello Sillo.
Paqth from EDDL (Dusseldorf) to LIMC (Milano Malpensa)
395 NM.
Whit the flight already planned and ready to start, i opened FSrealWX that have correctly downloaded the initial metars.
In screenshot 1 you have my settings.

In screenshot 2 you have the departure airport with FSrealWX and FSX situation that shown the same things.

In screenshot 3 you have the arrival airport situation (No trace of LIMC in the FSrealWX window.

And even digiting the LIMC ICAO data are not the same

I really disoriented.
And at the end the LOG file.

File Attachment:

File Name: fsrealwx_9.txt
File Size:602 KB

More
4 years 11 months ago #1737 by SilloAdmin
Sorry. In screenshot 2-5 I can not see anything.
Either the resolution is too small or compressed too strong-

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
4 years 11 months ago #1750 by Fabiofsx
Hello Sillo.
No problem. This morning tryng in a path from LIRF to LIMJ and keeping the weather setting on NORMAL MODE looks that the arrival airport was correctly updated and listed in the log file with all the sendinig metar.
I will try again on a longer path.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin

Time to create page: 1.596 seconds