FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

comportement bizarre

More
4 years 4 months ago #2107 by yanick
comportement bizarre was created by yanick
Weird result

I use fsrealwx.0 registered version abec fs2004 and fsuipc.

I notice two things that concern me
when I take off from an airport or when approaching, there is systematically a layer of mist around 2000 2500 feet while the metar displays 9999 as visibility. what setting should I make to avoid this.

Sunday November 10th I flew LFPG (Paris cdg) EGPH (Edinburgh). Towards the MTD station north of Paris at 20000 feet it started to rain while the exteireure temperature displayed was -24.7 ° C. It was 9:30 or 8:30 GMT.
is normal to encounter rain at such an altitude and the plane is out of the cloud layer

thank you for your reply
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #2110 by Restavr
Replied by Restavr on topic comportement bizarre

when I take off from an airport or when approaching, there is systematically a layer of mist around 2000 2500 feet while the metar displays 9999 as visibility. what setting should I make to avoid this.

In FSrealWX, visibility settings are set in the "Weather" tab.
[IMG

But FSUIPC has its own visibility restriction settings, so you need to check them.

About this part of the question:

Sunday November 10th I flew LFPG (Paris cdg) EGPH (Edinburgh). Towards the MTD station north of Paris at 20000 feet it started to rain while the exteireure temperature displayed was -24.7 ° C. It was 9:30 or 8:30 GMT.
is normal to encounter rain at such an altitude and the plane is out of the cloud layer

I admit the limitations of the weather engine FS2004, which simulates rain from the upper edge of the clouds, then perhaps the developer will answer more accurately.

More
4 years 4 months ago #2112 by yanick
Replied by yanick on topic comportement bizarre
Hello

thank you for your reply.

as far as the visibility problem is concerned, I did not enter any value in fsuipc. And whatever the values I mention in fsrealwx3.0 metar9.99: mini: and maxi: this has no impact in fs9. I still have the same visibility in fs9 (set at 60mn) and still this haze around 2000 to 2500 feet.
Best regards

More
4 years 4 months ago #2113 by Restavr
Let's clarify: do you get fog regardless of the location and weather in METAR? For verification I yesterday booted in KSEA under semblance 10SM (analogue 9999) rose on levels, fog not was, semblance 50 km. Here shown tab PSUIPC responsible for range of semblance. Do you have a checkbox enabled?

More
4 years 4 months ago #2114 by yanick
No

I give you different copies of screens made at the moment
- fsuipc setting (fsuipc.jpg): no value is checked in the visibility tab
- FS9 weather setting (fs9.jpg setting): visibility set to 60nm

- departure LEMG malaga spain no fog visibility correct Q1023 T ° 13.9 ° C (view sol.jpg)
- fsrealwx3.0: bulletin meteo cavok with the settings set in the tab weather (fsrealwx3.0.jpg)
- passage 2000 feet (view 2114.jpg) presence of haze on the ground nothing and cavok
- passage 18611 feet (view 18116.jpg) we distinguish the fog veil with some peaks that emerge from the layer on the left

More
4 years 4 months ago #2115 by Restavr
In Europe, weather stations are quite densely located while rising to 18000ft could enter the area of action of another station, the METAR of which is specified fog or haze. I will try to fly on this coast of Spain, I will look what weather transfers FSrealWX in the simulator.

More
4 years 4 months ago #2116 by yanick
thank you it's very nice to want to help me

Best regards

Time to create page: 1.715 seconds