FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

superb

More
4 years 4 months ago #2158 by yanick
superb was created by yanick
Hello

I just downloaded the new version of fsrealwx3.0 (1813) and the work done on this version is remarkable. Thank you for having integrated the correction on the altitude of the rain which did not seem to me very coherent (object of my mall in the beta section).

Ensures visibility management for FS9. I just flew OJAI (Amman Jordan) HECA (Cairo Egypt). OJAI is known to be in the mist (BR) and is still the case this morning. Until now when the plane was coming out of the fog layer, we suddenly had a big blue sky, corrected by the presence of cloud and probably a smoothing of the visibility which makes the passage much more realistic. Just a small detail, this smoothing causes when there are cirrus a jerky appearance of these. it will be easier for them to appear more smoothly and after the smoothing of visibility is complete.
Another observation: from Cairo HECA this morning, the sky is overcast and visibility probably less than 10 nm so FS9 adds a gray layer. While driving on the taxiway, the sky is gray ok. If we change the view by map view and then we come back to external view or cockpit view, for a period of a few seconds we have the presence of a blue sky and abruptly it switches to gray.

Thanks again for all the improvements made in this new version

Sincerely

Yanick
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.135 seconds