FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

meteo instabile

More
4 years 3 months ago #2184 by Ruggero
meteo instabile was created by Ruggero
Buongiorno, ho acquistato il programma che è stato pure regolarmente implementato con l'ultimo upgrade. Il problema che mi si verifica ultimamente è l'instabilità del meteo. Ad esempio, oggi su Trieste (LIPQ) il meteo era -RA, pioggia, questa compariva solo per pochi secondi e poi tutto si resettava con cielo sereno, ma il tempo, pure quello reale era proprio pioggia. Il settaggio meteo del simulatore è esattamente quello rappresentato sul manuale.
Qualcuno mi aiuta?
grazie, Ruggero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #2185 by Restavr
Replied by Restavr on topic meteo instabile
Write, please, what you have simulator. It is desirable to see screenshots of the settings, because the connection of the program with the simulator can be configured in several ways. Then, after analyzing your data, we will try to help solve the problem.

More
4 years 3 months ago #2189 by Ruggero
Replied by Ruggero on topic meteo instabile
Il simulatore è il Flight Simulator 2004. Allego il file di configurazione di FS9, il file di setting del meteo di FS9, ed il file di setting del meteo di FS Real WX

File Attachment:

File Name: fs9config.txt
File Size:12 KB

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

More
4 years 3 months ago #2191 by Restavr
Well, almost all the necessary information has been received. Take a screenshot of the settings tab "Interface", it indicates which interface to connect to the simulator is selected, it is important. In the FS9 log I did not find the launch of FSUIPC, you have it installed?

More
4 years 3 months ago #2192 by Ruggero
Ho installato FSUIPC (regolarmente registrato ver 3.999z9b)

More
4 years 3 months ago #2193 by Restavr
Strange, everything is configured correctly, should work. Send another log of the program (fsrealwxv3.log is in the folder with the program itself), maybe it will be clear what it is. Only need a full cycle of connection to the simulator, receiving and transmitting the weather in the simulator and reset the weather in CAVOK, as far as I understand them your description.

More
4 years 3 months ago #2194 by Ruggero
allego il file log
Attachments:

More
4 years 3 months ago #2195 by Restavr
Silvio, look at the log, I do not understand why FSUIPC can give an error after 5 minutes of normal operation. I'll test it at my place tomorrow, and I have no idea what it might be.

More
4 years 3 months ago #2198 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic meteo instabile
I can't find anything wrong at first.

Please show me this weather settings window.

And this weather settings windows.

Everything is going fine for me. Maybe you have another add-on running? for example Squawkbox, FSInn or other clients?
Maybe other add-ons still control the weather.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Attachments:

More
4 years 3 months ago #2204 by Ruggero
qui le finestre settaggio meteo.

Time to create page: 1.881 seconds