Code:
18:14:19:507 - (Controller) - UDP bind failed IP:10.20.33.105 Port:7744
Code:
18:14:42:264 - (Controller) - UDP bind failed IP:10.20.33.105 Port:9944
Code:
18:17:28:964 - (Controller) - UDP bind failed IP:10.20.33.105 Port:39944
Code:
18:19:54:718 - (Controller) - UDP bind failed IP:10.20.33.105 Port:19944
I don't have a problem disabling Hotspot Shield, it is only needed at the start of X-plane (The skunkcrafts update check plugin doesn't work), it is bad if other users have difficulties with it.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Restavr.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #2442 by Restavr
After my experiments with changing the port, the error occurs without the VPN client. This is quite strange. I'll overload tomorrow and check again.

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #2443 by Restavr
The next day the error remained I thought it was a strange IP that is displayed in the log, then I realized that this is the IP that I get when I connect to my VPN network at work. Why he remembered it and the next day, when the VPN was turned off, is unclear. In General, I deleted "fsrealwx.ini", which would certainly solve the problem and configured the program again, in "fsrealwx.ini" my home IP was registered (myip=192.168.1.11) the error disappeared, everything works.
Does FSrealWX check the computer's IP every time it loads, or once during installation?

More
3 years 10 months ago #2444 by SilloAdmin
Every time you load, since your network IP is likely to change, it must be recognized again. It is best to assign your PC an internal static IP, then the problem should solve itself. FSrealWX must know which IP XPrealWX is sending the data to.
As I said, it also runs without, since the XPrealWX TCP server is still running. Via UDP, however, I can have data sent continuously without first asking.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #2445 by Restavr
I have two network interfaces on my computer, a real one (network card) and a virtual one for connecting a VPN. FSrealWX took the settings from the virtual network interface and tried to work with them when the connection itself is disabled. This is still on my computer there is no Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, otherwise there would be even more of them.
And for UDP, can't I use localhost 127.0.0.1? This would solve the problem. The system itself would decide which interface to use according to priority.
Attempts to set "my IP" = 127.0.0.1 in the "interface" settings are not saved even after clicking OK.

More
3 years 10 months ago #2446 by SilloAdmin
Which IP's are displayed in XPrealWX and FSrealWX?
Ok, is not saved. Will be fixed.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Restavr, niksan29

Time to create page: 1.182 seconds