FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Adding New Airports

More
3 years 11 months ago #2454 by Freeman23
Hello.

Just purchased FSrealWXv3 32 bit for my old FS2004 :) Used beta version before and free 30 days also.

I fly for Turkish Airlines VA (also staff as dispatch) and our main HUB changed to LTFM (New Istanbul Airport) instead of LTBA (Ataturk International Airport). The problem is when I start flight from LTFM, program gives me the METAR of LTBA (as very close). Their winds are completely different, LTFM has strong and cross winds. Temperature and even QNH are different.

Solved that issue by adding airport from the option and got the correct METAR (thanks God). Also program warned me to send this airport data to its database. I always choose "yes" option but everytime when I start FSrealWX, I had to insert airport once and once again. This issue was solved at FSrealWX Pro which is free version, by an airport file (added all new airports in Turkey) but everytime program applied wrong METAR especially to LTFM. I had to land with tail winds sometime and our virtual flight data recorder penalized me for this reason :)

Anyway. I just want either that "sent database" option work perfectly so I no need to send airport data everytime or please allow us to create a file just like pro version and let us solve this problem.

Thanks for dealing :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #2472 by Freeman23
Replied by Freeman23 on topic Adding New Airports
Can't anyone help why we can not receive METAR from airports after we add them to main server? Everytime I have to add our main hub.
Created wxstations for FS9 but it did not help. So, adding to main server is nothing? There are many airports like that for example OPIS Islamabad. Probably it's not working for ZBAD Beijing Daxing Airport too...
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.017 seconds