FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

METAR Not found for an Airport

More
3 years 9 months ago #2479 by thy4001
Hello everyone, thanks for the amazing weather engine program. I am currently using the trial version and considering on buying this program but I seem to be having an error. My hub is LTFM and it is sadly not shown on the FS REAL WX instead it keeps on getting the weather reports on LTBA. So I saw a similar post before regarding to this post but I didn't understand the manual solution of adding a wx station for that airport. Therefore if there is any idea on how to fix this issue I would be very happy to apply it. Thanks a lot from now and safe flight to everyone :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #2480 by thy4001
I managed to add the airport details manually from the airport editing section as it can be seen from the picture below:

ibb.co/2vBts3d

And it is giving me the correct weather information right now, but it doesn't save automatically so whenever I restart the program I need to re-edit:
ibb.co/59HK27V
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by thy4001.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #2481 by niksan29
I have the same problem, there is no weather station for LTFM as well as OPIS, ZBAD ...
and for LECH, weather land, despite the fact that LECH is in the weather base, injection is direct or through the weather file does not matter:(
[img

Cheers!
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by niksan29.

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #2482 by SilloAdmin
I hope the bug is fixed.
Please install FSrealWX again. (Open BETA)
www.fsrealwx.de/index.php/downloads/fsre...eta-lastest-snapshot

Either choose a current AIRAC or create an "airportsadd.dat" file in the main directory of FSrealWX with the following content.
Code:
# icao;name;country;elev;lat;lon; LTFM;Istanbul Airport;Türkei;302;41.2638;28.7056;

File Attachment:

File Name: airportsadd.zip
File Size:0 KB

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by SilloAdmin.

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #2498 by niksan29
now it works:
[img

for everything to work correctly, you must complete these steps:
1)Update DB
[img

2)read and add wx station into FS
[img

Cheers!
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by niksan29.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin

More
3 years 9 months ago #2499 by Freeman23
Why new topic? I have posted this problem a few days ago.
Adding that "Airports.dat" will solve all problem?
Created that file, put it into FsrealWX3.0 main directory, downloaded new version but still fail. It shows as LAND instead of LTFM.
By adding airport option, it works perfect. But when about to touch down, it suddenly turns into LAND but METAR is almost correct. Better than having a tail wind instead of head wind :)

More
3 years 9 months ago #2500 by SilloAdmin
You can also add a new airport directly in FSrealWX if there is no Airac.
FSrealWX Menu -> Tools -> Airport List, then add Airport.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #2501 by Freeman23

SilloAdmin wrote: You can also add a new airport directly in FSrealWX if there is no Airac.
FSrealWX Menu -> Tools -> Airport List, then add Airport.

You are totally right. I asked this a week ago. After adding airport, a message asks if we would like to add this airport to main server. I always select "yes" option but everytime it asks again. After adding main server, it shouldn't ask again? Am I wrong?

And one more thing: I have PMDG, iFly, PSS and Feelthere aircrafts. Only PMDG avaliable?
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Freeman23.

More
3 years 9 months ago #2502 by SilloAdmin
Ah...
You have to download the Open Beta version (2068).

www.fsrealwx.de/index.php/downloads/fsre...eta-lastest-snapshot

PMDG, Carenado and Aerosoft Airacs are supported.

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #2503 by Freeman23
Finally, corrected problem using Airac somehow. Updated database and program started to read all new airports METAR :)

Just one thing: It's opening was very fast before but now I wait around 5 minutes to read program airports. Is it normal? But later everything works perfect :)

Thank you very much for help. But after loading airac, I needed to delete airportadd file.
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Freeman23.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin, niksan29

Time to create page: 1.502 seconds