FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Don´t want automatic weather update

More
9 years 8 months ago #310 by spurr
Generally I like to know the weather during all my route, in order to plan in advance runways, STARs and SIDs. With the FS9 weather feature I used to download the weather once, them I saved the flight and I never updated the weather during the flight. With FSrealWX I cannot find a way to stop the program updating the weather, so I never know what weather to expect in destination. Is there a way to download the real weather for all the route once and them don´t update anymore?

Thanks,

Carlos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #311 by SilloAdmin
You can change the weather update interval time.
Option -> Weather -> Weather update interval -> 100 minutes

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spurr

More
9 years 8 months ago #312 by spurr
Thanks for your answer. Does selecting 100 minutes interval mean that there will be no updates or is this the longest interval I can select?

More
9 years 8 months ago #313 by SilloAdmin
This the longest interval.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spurr

More
9 years 8 months ago #314 by spurr
OK, thank you for the answer.
The problem I have is that I don´t want any weather update. I just want to download the weather conditions at the beginning of my flight and then keep that conditions unchanged during the rest of the flight. My first idea was to start FSrealWX, download all weather conditions for all meteorological stations, shut FSrealWX, use FS9 and don´t start FSrealWX again until the next flight. Just as I used to do with the weather engine of FS9 (I updated weather just once at the beginning). The problem is that if FSrealWX is not running, the only weather I get is the one of the location I was when FSreal was running and I don´t get weather changes as I pass from one location to another. That´s why I have to keep it on, but I don´t want it to update. In summary, I want changing weather when I change locations but don´t want it to change with the time. If I started my flight three days ago, I want that weather condition until I finished my flight. Is it clear what I mean?
Thanks

Time to create page: 1.492 seconds