FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

FSrealWX 2040622 doesn't send any data to FS9

More
8 years 4 months ago #978 by Eagleone1
Hi my friends,

After my last update to new version 622 but also in previous version 502 the program although communicates with my fs9 through FSUIPC 3.999.z8 , does not send any weather data to my simulator. In the upper side of the screen appears the METARS from the weather stations as loaded in the FSrealWX but nothing changes in weather condition and only have clear skies and zero winds.

The weather setup in program is in normal mode.

Could please advice me in this issue?

Thanks in advance

George

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #1011 by cdsmith46
i have same problem with fsx on vatsim.

More
8 years 3 months ago #1013 by keenrw
Same problem .. I can load the program and get it to down load the weather but nothing changes in the sim unless I click on set weather for KSEA .....I mainly use ASE but thought I would try this again for so thing different as ASE is not very good at Over cast conditions ..but one thing I like about ASE is the ability to set the min and max Vis in the sim no matter what Altitude I'm flying at (I don't like seeing a band separating the ground with the sky so set a max Vis of 25 miles and this shows right up to say FL 320 etc) ..
Thanks
Rich

More
8 years 3 months ago #1019 by SilloAdmin
sorry for the late reply. I was sick.
I will check it.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

Time to create page: 1.484 seconds