FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

freeware Vs Payware

More
8 years 7 months ago #858 by picudo666
Sorry, but on your front page you guys state that "FSrealWX will always remain freeware", but AFTER downloadind and installing it now I have a Limited time to use the program... what kind of propaganda is that? I really do not understand... I've only download this software because a friend said that the 'Lite version' (Now I know i isn't supported anymore....) was free... So, what should I expect when the time of registration finishes?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #861 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic freeware Vs Payware

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DLipsitz

More
8 years 5 months ago #913 by DLipsitz
Replied by DLipsitz on topic freeware Vs Payware
I kind of had this same question, thanks for pointing out the differences! I tend to run the beta versions, trying to find the bugs by intentionally trying to crash FSRealWX, and then passing that information along (on those occasions that I can remember how I crashed it, lol). Since I'm disabled and on a limited fixed income, it's the best I can do to contribute at the moment. Given how well the program works, I have no problem with "extra functionality" being available for those who contribute financially. It's pretty obvious a lot of time and effort went into FSRealWX (been using/testing it for a few years now), and if one can afford to pay for those extras, they should show their appreciation by doing so. :cheer:

I do have a request though, if possible, that a sort of currency converter be used so I can know what the price is in USD (rough estimate). That way, in the rare event I have extra money, I will know if I have about enough to do so. :) Naturally, I'll still continue to run the beta versions, I love doing my part by pushing the envelope, as it were, lol.

More
3 years 8 months ago #2552 by jamaicanflyboy
Replied by jamaicanflyboy on topic freeware Vs Payware
If its a freeware and my free trial is up what if I do not want the registered version how can I get rid of the prompt that says your free trial is up without being disconnected??

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #2553 by Restavr
Replied by Restavr on topic freeware Vs Payware
Uninstall FSrealWX 3.0 from your computer. During the trial period, you must decide whether to buy the program key or uninstall it.
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Restavr.

Time to create page: 1.308 seconds