FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Problem Adding New Airport (Weather)

More
7 years 9 months ago #1191 by BrianS
I purchased FSrealWXv2 and, after installation, discovered that it works fine at a variety of airports, but not at my own custom airport near station CWSQ. This is being used with FS2004. I have FSUIPC version 3.9.9.9 installed (and registered). When setting up FSrealWX the interface options were adjusted (e.g., checking for FS weather stations and generating a new airportlist.txt). With FS2004 open, upon clicking the Download WX button a message displays "no metar station in vicinity". With the program window open, the "Set ICAO WX" button changes to display the next-nearest airport (which is CYSY), however remains greyed-out. Typing CWSQ into the Metar box brings up the station's weather but reads "no metar found for CWSQ" in the program window. I've checked the airportlist.txt file and found it contains data for my airport. I also tried creating airportaddlist.txt and icaos.txt files and adding these into the FSrealWX root folder, without success. The data for this airport is as below,

CWSQ;Aulvik National Park;Canada;104;74.1333;-119.983;1;1;0;0;1

Many thanks for any suggestions/assistance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #1192 by SilloAdmin
Thanks
I'll check tomorrow.
Sorry for late reply.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
7 years 9 months ago #1193 by SilloAdmin
It are no METARs for this airport published.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
7 years 9 months ago #1194 by BrianS
Thank you for looking into it, I can get weather updates at nearby airports at least. Cheers -

Time to create page: 1.640 seconds