FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Flight Planner question

More
7 years 4 weeks ago - 7 years 4 weeks ago #1416 by martinlest
Hi. I haven't registered the programme yet, but before I do so would like to know how the Flight Planner works differently in the payware version (FS9). I do not wish to create flight plans, I use other software for that: what I would like is to be able to import a flight plan, see the departure, waypoints and destination come up in FSRealWx and for the software to load weather appropiate to the closest metar as I fly the route.

At the moment, I just get the departure airport shown (and that weather depicted the whole flight in FS9) when I import a flight plan. Is that how it should be in the unregistered version or do I have a problem somewhere?

Other weather software I have used recently does change the weather en route, but suddenly, so I can go from 100% cloud cover, to none at all within a few seconds, or vice versa. In that case (it looks awful), I'd rather stay with th departure weather the whole route! How does FSRealWx handle weather changes en route (assuming the payware version does do this after importing an FS9 flight plan?).

Thanks.
Last edit: 7 years 4 weeks ago by martinlest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.380 seconds