FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Aircraft Editor

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #1418 by ejwells409
Aircraft Editor was created by ejwells409
Can someone please explain how to load aircraft for use with FSRealWX Pro. I have set the path for P3D_V3.4. . .I have loaded my aircraft, I have loaded a flight plan. I go into the editor and select "Load Data from FS" and I get "aircraft not found". If I try to load just a cfg file, I get the same message "aircraft not found". What, if anything, am I doing wrong. . .or does this function not work with a registered version?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #1420 by ejwells409
Replied by ejwells409 on topic Aircraft Editor
Really? No one else ever uses this function?

I will add two notes:
1) I am running Windows 10
2) While I have the standard "Airplanes" folder for all default airplanes, the remainder (freeware and payware) are stored in custom folders ie;
General Aviation, Experimental, Military, Bush and so on. Those folders still reside inside the SimObjects folder however and are active folders allowing all aircraft to display in the Aircraft selection window when starting P3D.

Help would be appreciated sometime this year however.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #1421 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic Aircraft Editor
Hello
You can not use Aircraft Config from FSX/P3D.
You must create your own configuration.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #1422 by ejwells409
In that case, why bother having an option "Load Data from FS", when you have to go section by section in each and every config file for each and every airplane you fly and manually insert all parameters? That option makes it appear that once you have loaded the airplane and the flightplan just clicking on "load data from FS" will automatically load the necessary data. Your WIKI section on the "Aircraft Editor" suggests as much.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #1423 by SilloAdmin
FSrealWX can only display the data transmitted by the FS. The remaining data must be entered by hand.
More is currently not possible.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #1424 by ejwells409

SilloAdmin wrote: FSrealWX can only display the data transmitted by the FS. The remaining data must be entered by hand.
More is currently not possible.

. . .and I'm telling you that "currently" it doesn't load anything. The button that says "load data from FS" doesn't load anything when I click on it. Why have that option if it doesn't do anything. You also should revise your "Aircraft Editor" Wiki page to reflect that and to explain that "all parameters must be loaded by hand" by referring to the aircraft cfg file for the particular aircraft being added.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #1425 by SilloAdmin
Oh... Sorry
I found a small mistake. This error happened during the last update.
I'll fix that immediately. Update coming soon.
Thanks for the report

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #1426 by SilloAdmin
Can you check this update?
Please insert fsrealwx_pro.exe in your fsrealwx-folder.

File Attachment:

File Name: FSrealWX_Pro.zip
File Size:1,837 KB

Time to create page: 1.662 seconds