FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

FSrealWX V2 and WIN10-64 System Error

More
6 years 6 months ago #1508 by tayas42
Hi, All,

lately decided to purchase the PRO version hoping to start using it on my FS2004, FSX and
X-Plane 10-11.

Unfortunately, after installing and trying to run the program through its desktop icon, faced
system error notification telling me that few DLL 's are missing. Those DLL' s are:
MSVCP200.dll // MSVCP100.dll // MSVCR100.dll and similar
All of them are placed (and few more) in WIN10 / System32 folder.

Managed to D/L other versions which turned to be identical, but still with same system response.
Would be happy to learn how to solve that issue and enjoy what I paid for.

Thanks, Regards,
Aaron Dagan .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #1511 by SilloAdmin
But you are the only one with this problem.
I tested FSrealWx on all my systems and found no errors or missing dlls.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
6 years 6 months ago #1512 by tayas42
Thanks for your response.
Allow me to tell you that I tried install on WIN10-64 PRO version - my main PC, and got the system error notice.

As an alternate, I installed on my LENOVO lap-top machine with WIN7-64 Ultimate, and the program operates with no problem....
Funny as it may sound....

Anyway, I rather likes it on my 2nd PC....Do I have to install the "BRIDGE" program also on the laptop or on the main PC?

Thanks.

More
6 years 6 months ago #1513 by SilloAdmin
FSrealWX-Bridge on main PC on running the FSX/P3D.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
6 years 5 months ago #1514 by lichfield1956@gmail.com
Hi Aaron.. sorry to hear - it's frustrating when something doesn't work. I loaded up my app today in P3d V4 and all worked smoothly - with Windows 10 64 bit. I'd look at where all your files are getting placed - they must be going awry somewhere... Good Luck! Phil
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin

Time to create page: 1.492 seconds