FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

FS REAL WX TUTORIAL

More
6 years 1 week ago #1558 by Tepper
Replied by Tepper on topic FS REAL WX TUTORIAL
After choosing FSUIPC, the program responds with "FSUIPC not connected." What more need I do to connect it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #1559 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic FS REAL WX TUTORIAL
Something is blocking FSUIPC!

Disable antivirus-scanner, disable firewall....

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
6 years 1 week ago #1561 by Tepper
Per your suggestion, I removed Avast Free Antivirus and shut down Windows Defender and Firewall. Still not able to connect. Suggestions?

More
6 years 1 week ago #1562 by SilloAdmin
Please send me your FSUIPC.log . path/FS2004/modules/fsuipc.log

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.

More
6 years 6 days ago #1563 by Tepper
Thank you for your offers to assist. However, I've made numerous attempts to take screen shots of the various pages with the intent of subsequently sending them to you - but my efforts have not been successfull. If you would tell me which pages you would be interested in seeing, I will hand-copy them to you. Thanks.

More
5 years 3 months ago #1643 by Exponential
Replied by Exponential on topic FS REAL WX TUTORIAL
None of this is user-friendly. Someone wants money for this? If I could get this to work I might consider it. There should be simple buttons to push not all this freakin' mess with that path and do you have that one other program and you have to go to the root directory and if you are dumb enough to buy this there will be nothing complicated about the money leaving my account.

More
5 years 3 months ago #1644 by SilloAdmin
What are the confusions?

More
5 years 3 months ago #1645 by Tepper
I share your frustration with this program. While the intent of its author is praiseworthy (Thank you for undertaking this project.), it is particulalry difficult to get it running - which I've not been able to do.. On the open market, I would not pay anything for it. I do hope, however, that efforts continue to make this program more user friendly. If that happens, I would gladly pay market rate for it. My best wishes to all involved. (And congratulations to those of you who have been successful in integrating FS Real Wx with FS. I'm impressed.)

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #2060 by owenros
Replied by owenros on topic FS REAL WX TUTORIAL
Nice idea having real wx in P3D - a shame it doesn't work, unless maybe you happen to be a flight sim geek.

What is FSUIPC ? - I found FSUIPC.dll in my P3D sub directory, that is all. It is not an executable program
A web search reveals that you can buy FSUIPC but I'm not going to buy and install this on the off chance that FSREALWX might work.

There seems to be no way that FSREALWX works with P3D v2 (v3 and v4 also attempted)
Is FSREALWX a serious product or actually *fake* I am wondering

As a real world flying instructor, I'll just continue flying real world aircraft in real world wx. That is easier than this . . . .
Pity, It would have been nice to teach the students instrument flying in the sim first.
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by owenros. Reason: Spelling mistakes

More
4 years 6 months ago #2061 by Restavr
Replied by Restavr on topic FS REAL WX TUTORIAL
Hello. Which version of FSrealWX is having problems? FSrealWX works with all versions of P3D, FSX and X-plane. But due to its versatility, the settings for connecting to the simulator are multivariate. Perhaps because of this you have problems. Let's go through the points.
1. Does the program run normally?
2.Look at the recommended settings , you have so configured?
3. Specify the version of Windows and the bit depth of the system, 32-bit or 64-bit?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin

Time to create page: 1.202 seconds