FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

FS REAL WX TUTORIAL

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #2060 by owenros
Replied by owenros on topic FS REAL WX TUTORIAL
Nice idea having real wx in P3D - a shame it doesn't work, unless maybe you happen to be a flight sim geek.

What is FSUIPC ? - I found FSUIPC.dll in my P3D sub directory, that is all. It is not an executable program
A web search reveals that you can buy FSUIPC but I'm not going to buy and install this on the off chance that FSREALWX might work.

There seems to be no way that FSREALWX works with P3D v2 (v3 and v4 also attempted)
Is FSREALWX a serious product or actually *fake* I am wondering

As a real world flying instructor, I'll just continue flying real world aircraft in real world wx. That is easier than this . . . .
Pity, It would have been nice to teach the students instrument flying in the sim first.
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by owenros. Reason: Spelling mistakes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #2061 by Restavr
Replied by Restavr on topic FS REAL WX TUTORIAL
Hello. Which version of FSrealWX is having problems? FSrealWX works with all versions of P3D, FSX and X-plane. But due to its versatility, the settings for connecting to the simulator are multivariate. Perhaps because of this you have problems. Let's go through the points.
1. Does the program run normally?
2.Look at the recommended settings , you have so configured?
3. Specify the version of Windows and the bit depth of the system, 32-bit or 64-bit?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.263 seconds