FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Flight Simulator X with FSRealWX 3.0

More
6 months 2 days ago #3388 by iw2cui, Claudio
Good day,
I'm "iw2cui, Claudio", a new FSRealWX 3.0 user to whom I combined the Flight Simulator X, I found it very valid in all its contents... And the scenery that comes with it is completely different every time and is just magnificent !! Congratulations!!! On the other hand, I did not understand the "Flight Planner" page, i.e. I only understood the step of importing the flight plan previously created and saved in the Flight Planner Database account, and then once imported that it enters the FSRealWX how does it behave?
And at this point you have to copy it back manually into the FMC and then start Win Data Request and Forecast, it is correct? And all the rest of the page, which doesn't work for me, also the insertion of aircraft  what would be the use? Thank you for your reply. 
Have a good day
iw2cui, Claudio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 day ago #3389 by SilloAdmin
Hello.
The flight planner is intended for simple flights (Cessna/Piper).
For airlines please use other planners. e.g. Simflight. Waypoint validation is also carried out there.
Otherwise, yes. Create flight plan -> import into FSrealWX

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29

More
6 months 1 day ago #3391 by iw2cui, Claudio
Hello,
OK now I get it... I don't have any mistakes, in fact I had tried with my flight plans already created with PRO-ATC-X, and they were imported very well into FSRealWX.
Everything else works great.
Thank you very much
iw2cui, Claudio

Time to create page: 1.302 seconds