FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Freezes FSX if left running while sim is running

More
3 years 2 months ago #2858 by Supes909
I purchases FSREALWX 3.0 from SimMarket. The product causes havoc if left on while flying PMDG and Aerosoft products. The Only way I can get weather in is to leave the basic Microsoft aircraft (in my case the powered hand glider), load the weather and then exit FSrealwx (not have it running in the back ground. But the problem is that the destination maintains the Mater weather of the origin. If I try to run FSrealwx again it totally messes up FSX graphics. 

Not sure what the soultion is and need help as this it seems is a bug. I am running
FSX SP2
Win 10 64 bit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #2859 by SilloAdmin
Hello. Which add-on is still running in the background.
It could be that a second addon changes the weather data.

Which settings do you have in FSrealWX?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29

More
3 years 2 months ago #2860 by Supes909
Hi Admin,

Besides the Aircraft (PMDG, Aerosoft or Simcheck) I have REX Textures Direct -Enhanced addition, Rex worldwide airports and FSDT GSX. I do not have any other weather program running. I used to just use the MS FSX weather downloader but that stopped working quite a while back.

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #2861 by SilloAdmin
please show me your FSrealWX settings, interface and weather. And send me your log file from FSrealWX.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by SilloAdmin.

More
3 years 2 months ago #2862 by Supes909
 Dear Admin - Please find attached as requested.Dear Admin - Please find attached as requested.

More
3 years 2 months ago #2863 by SilloAdmin
Thank you.

1. Please select "Simconnect & FSUIPC" at interface.
2. Select Weatherfile in "Weather" tab.

I hope I could help you.

More
3 years 2 months ago #2864 by Supes909
Thanks for that - I will set as recommended and retry :)

More
3 years 2 months ago #2865 by Supes909
Hi Admin

I set the settings as advised. Ran the program with FSX SP2 and Pmdg 747-400 selected. The graphics went haywire. Please see the attached screenshot and logfile.

Thanks
MT

More
3 years 2 months ago #2866 by SilloAdmin
So, FSrealWX doesn't change any textures or the aircraft model. FSrealWX only sends weather commands to FSX.
There is probably something corrupted in your FSX. Do you have additional cloud textures installed?
Can you load a simple airplane (Cessna) and try again?

More
3 years 2 months ago #2867 by Supes909
Yes I have "REX Texture Direct - Enhanced Edition" This enhances the clouds etc..But I will fly VFR in the Cessna with the whether running in the background and get back to you. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin

Time to create page: 1.825 seconds